- All Providers
- 1x2 Gaming
- 4the Player
- Booming Games
- Betsoft Gaming
- Play'n GO
- Pragmatic Play
- Pragmatic Play Live
- Push Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- Tom Horn Gaming
A General Overview of Playtech Gaming
History of Playtech Gaming
The year preceding the 21st century witnessed the emergence of a gaming technology giant soon to occupy a dominant position in the online gaming technology industry. Playtech was the product of a collaboration of leading players in the casino, multimedia, and software industries, led by Israeli businessman Teddy Sagi. Teddy's business savvy methods ensured that barely 7 years after emergence, Playtech got listed on the London Stock Exchange. At the time of its listing in 2006, Playtech's value was £550 million. Since then, it has followed up with a series of acquisitions notably:
- PT Turnkey Services for £125 million in 2011
- Pokerstrategies.com for $49.2 million in 2013
- Aristocrat Lotteries in 2014 for €10.5 million
- YoYo Games for 10.65 million British Pounds in 2015
- Quickspin for 26 million Euros in 2016
- Best Gaming Technology (BGT) for €138 million in 2016
Today, Playtech is largely regarded as the most prominent gaming technology provider globally, with annual revenues surpassing €1.5 billion.
Overview of Playtech Gaming
Founded in Estonia, Playtech now makes the Isle of Man their home. Over the past 21 years, they have grown to become the largest online gaming technology company publicly traded in the United Kingdom. Playtech's leverage on highly beneficial licensee partnerships and the creation and distribution of the best gaming products and content is the primary source of its success. Today Playtech has over 5,900 staff working across 19 countries, providing gaming content to over 140 global licensees. Without a doubt, they are among the most rounded gaming tech providers with interests spanning from sports betting – thanks to its partnership with BGT – to live games, table games, and slots. Beyond game tech, Playtech provides marketing, payment advisory, hosting, network management, customer support, financial, and fraud prevention services.
Technology and Innovations
Playtech utilizes four critical technologies in ensuring that players enjoy the highest possible gaming experience. These are:
- A robust player management platform. Generally known as the Information Management System, this prize-winning player management platform developed by Playtech provides gaming operators with a holistic overview of player activities from start to finish. This allows gaming operators to target marketing activities, streamline cost, and service delivery.
- Playtech Open Platform. The POP is home to over 3000 online, mobile and third-party games licensed to numerous gaming providers globally. This platform provides operators with support services, real-time monitoring of gaming activities, and a host of other services to meet gamers and gaming operators' needs.
- Playtech Portal. This portal enables operators to control gaming platforms, adapting it to suit their markets, language, full CRM, personalization, analytics, reporting, and player communication tools.
- Business Intelligence Technology (BIT). Playtech's BIT platform is par-none as far as player analytics is concerned. With BIT, operators can have a complete overview of gaming operations, player engagement and help in the personalization of player services and marketing to improve player retention.
- Slot Games
- Table Games
- Live Games
- Sports betting
- Enterprise solution. In summary, Playtech aims to provide its licensees with an encompassing solution to their gaming needs. To accomplish these, Playtech provides licensees access to over 3000+ games across all channels and devices. They also offer game development kits, wallet integration services, player onboarding services, web hosting, geotagging, image hosting, maintenance, DDOS prevention, payment services, and marketing.
- Experience. Playtech knows what they are doing. For 21 years, they have established themselves as a dominant force in the gaming industry and a significant player across four continents.
- Safe gambling. Playtech provides players the opportunity to set financial limits and take time outs where necessary.
- In-house live dealer. Unlike the competition, Playtech has its in-house live dealer, ensuring that real people deal the games.
- Languages. Language barriers must be breached to serve millions across continents. Playtech does this effortlessly. Players can play in their preferred language – ranging from mandarin to Romanian.
- 24/7 Gaming. Most gaming tech providers have a fixed schedule for activities but not Playtech. Thanks to their massive investment in 3 studios, Playtech, can provide gamers with gaming services 24 days a week, all-year-round.
- Licensed. Playtech is regulated in over 20 jurisdictions. Playtech PLC is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. It also possesses a Critical Gaming Supply License from the Malta Gaming Authority.
Top Playtech Gaming Slots
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Max Win||Release Date|
|The Matrix||96.1%||Medium||500 coins||2017|
|Buffalo Blitz||95.96%||Low-Medium||300x bet||2016|
|King Kong||96.7%||High||500,000 coins||2018|