- The bring in: first three cards and the associated betting round (the equivalent of the flop in Texas Hold’em).
- 4th street: fourth card and the betting round (the equivalent of fourth street).
- 5th street: the fifth card and the betting round (the equivalent of the river).
- 6th street. the sixth card and the betting round.
Up until the rise of Texas Hold’em, seven-card stud poker used to be the most popular type of poker in the United States. Popular 7 card stud poker variants include: Down the River, Mississippi, Baseball, Acey Ducey, Low Chicago, One-Eyed Jacks, and Razz.
Fun gambling fact:
Seven-card stud was played in episode six of the second season of the hit television series the Sopranos.
- the fifth and final betting round in seven-card stud games.