In craps, the pass line, sometimes referred to as the front line, is the line on the table used for placing a pass line bet. Betting on the pass line is the most common type of bet. Making such a wager is called betting right. Craps players who make pass line bets are called right bettors, because they bet with the rest of the table.
How Does a Pass Bet Play Out?
- The bet wins: if the initial come out roll results in a 7 or 11;
- The bet loses: if the come out roll results in a 2, 3 or 12 (see craps out).
In every other situation, the point is established and:
- The best wins: if the point is rolled before a 7;
- The bet loses: if a 7 is rolled before the point (see seven out).
Front line (pass line):
- The line for putting a pass bet in craps.